To that end, cutting out the middle man, this is a contest to spread the word about Red Sister.
The winners will be those judged to have done the most effective job, four random picks so that all entries have a chance of winning.
Prizes = 1 Red Sister ARC, 2 Red Sister hardbacks. All signed and doodled. And 4 signed Wheel of Osheim paperbacks (or other previous works).
- try for a viral tweet. Most RTs wins! Must make the subject clear. Bonus points for including the cover and a link.
- make a Facebook post, most shares and likes wins! Include the cover and a link.
- make a Youtube video. Most views wins.
- take a photo of someone holding a printout of the cover. Most people taking part wins. Bonus points for famous faces and good location.
- convince a convent full of nuns to sing about the book
- a blog post, most unique comments wins
- proof that a friend will now read it because you talked them into it
- Get the book release into a newspaper, on TV, projected by laser onto the face of the Moon, get Donald Trump to tweet about it etc.
- a great sign! Here are some for Prince of Fools
Whatever you do, send me a photo, or a link. I'll put them here and at the end of the contest check the figures.
Send to firstname.lastname@example.org
Contest closes March 20th. Entries must post date the start of the contest.
#14 Loki - Facebook post
#13 Steve - promo tweet
#12 Kristina - promo tweet
#11 Mia - promo tweet
#10 Karine - Facebook post
#9 Mike - promo tweet
#8 Andy - promo tweet (to Donald Trump)
#7 Joy - A content calendar detailing forthcoming efforts
(with a link to metrics on their impact!)
#6 Poornapragna - promo tweet
#5 T.O - promo tweet
#4 Zach - promo tweet
#3 Alex - promo tweet
#2 David - Facebook post
& promo tweet
#1 Jorg - promo tweet